‘The island of Ceylon is a small universe; it contains as many variations of culture, scenery, and climate as some countries a dozen times its size”. These were the very …
Most newlyweds are looking for a honeymoon that ticks the boxes for:
- Sunny warm weather
- Luxury boutique hotels and a little pampering
- Gorgeous sandy beaches and warm seas
- Interesting things to see and do at your own pace
- Time to chill out and unwind together
- A destination that is memorable and beautiful
- Zero hassle and stress
- Romantic dining beneath the stars
- Affordable prices and great value for money
The beautiful island of Sri Lanka offers all these requirements and more! Smiling friendly locals welcome visitors and work hard to make your luxury honeymoon in Sri Lanka a truly special experience. This warm tropical island has dense rain-forest, beautiful beaches, affordable water sports, fascinating cultural attractions and an abundance of exotic flowers, animals and birds. Sri Lanka is a true paradise, providing the perfect atmosphere for honeymoon couples to chill out and relax together after months of stressful planning for their perfect wedding day.
A Sri Lanka honeymoon sounds exotic, but it could be the easiest part of your wedding plans to organise. The bespoke honeymoon packages offered by Adventure Lanka start the minute you touch down at Colombo airport and are greeted by your own private air-conditioned vehicle and English-speaking chauffer/guide. You’ll be whisked away on your fairy tale Sri Lanka honeymoon to your first luxury hotel where you can relax on the beach, enjoy a massage and dine romantically beneath the stars in wrap-around warmth.
Our personalised honeymoon tours in Sri Lanka are designed to suit your needs exactly. Although we suggest a tour itinerary, we can go at your own pace, including some of the attractions that particularly appeal to you and missing those that don’t. You don’t need to research, book or organize anything as we transport you to elephant rides, wildlife safaris in national parks, whale and dolphin-watching tours. You can release baby turtles at a Turtle Hatchery, bottle feed a baby elephant, climb an ancient Rock Fortress, stroll hand-in-hand through botanical gardens and marvel at sacred cities and golden temples, sharing each new experience together.
Each night of your Sri Lanka honeymoon will be spent in luxury hotels in prime locations where you can relax and spend tender moments at the start of your new life together.
Tips for organizing a perfect luxury honeymoon in Sri Lanka include:
- Using a long-established company with an excellent reputation/feedback
- Taking local expert advice when planning the itinerary to avoid monsoon rains
- Booking an all-inclusive honeymoon so you know exactly how much to budget
- Sitting back and enjoying the scenery with your own private driver/guide
- Allocating a few days to relax together on a stunning sandy beach
- Enjoying the best luxury hotels in historic plantation homes and colonial buildings
- Booking a bespoke honeymoon itinerary that is flexible to suit your own interests and preferences
At Adventure Lanka your perfect all-inclusive Sri Lanka honeymoon is our top concern and we take our responsibilities very seriously. Send us a booking enquiry to check availability or call and chat to our UK-based holiday expert on: +44 (0) 1789 532 033. He’ll be happy to answer any questions you may have.
Once your dream Sri Lanka honeymoon is booked we take care of everything, so you can concentrate on the all-important wedding preparations. We look forward to meeting and exceeding your expectations for the best luxury honeymoon in Sri Lanka.